Old 10-05-2003, 08:20 PM
Mike

Default Sparrows in my garden :)

Saffy wrote:

I have had virtually no birdlife in my garden for ages but in the past few
days have been repeatedly visited by four sparrows (hedge rather house I
think) and its lovely. I have no idea why they have suddenly appeared and
if they plan to stay but its cheered me up no end.

Saffy.

I don't know what size garden you have but i envy you having few birds.

I'm off birds. I live near Norwich and constant stream of birds,
pigeons, starlings which go out of their way to annoy me and house
sparrows.

I've had to put wire netting on the ground in an attempt to stop the
sparrows dustbathing and messing up my plants.

Count your blessings. I hope to move one day and I'll ensure there are
few birds at my new address. I've also been thinking of having a flat.

Mike.