Old 10-05-2003, 09:08 PM
Polar

Default Vegetables for acid reflux sufferers?

On 8 May 2003 14:54:36 GMT, "TomC" wrote:

Gardening time is here, but this year we have a problem. The wife has acid
reflux disease. We planted tomatos, peppers, green beans, lettuce, spinach,
zuccini, and a few other things in the past. We were really big into
tomatos and peppers..would you believe :-( Can anyone suggest different
varieties that have a low acid content or some ideas about vegetables to
plant that would be more tolerable for the wife. TIA.
TomC

Is she being treated for it? With Prilosec or something similar?

If so, she should be able to eat a reasonable diet.

Please respond if she's under treatment; I'm concerned.

--
Polar