Old 10-05-2003, 09:56 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Default Sparrows in my garden :)

We seem to be getting more and more birds and it's wonderful. Saddos who
would rather have everything unspoilt ,as they like to call it ,should see
what my prize tortoise can do to a few of their prize plants, lol , I feel
sorry for them, they should get out more

Saffy wrote:
: I have had virtually no birdlife in my garden for ages but in the
: past few days have been repeatedly visited by four sparrows (hedge
: rather house I think) and its lovely. I have no idea why they have
: suddenly appeared and if they plan to stay but its cheered me up no
: end.
:
: Saffy.