Old 10-05-2003, 11:56 PM
Kay Easton

Default Sparrows in my garden :)

In article , Sue & Bob Hobden
writes

"Saffy" wrote in message ...
I have had virtually no birdlife in my garden for ages but in the past few
days have been repeatedly visited by four sparrows (hedge rather house I
think) and its lovely. I have no idea why they have suddenly appeared and
if they plan to stay but its cheered me up no end.

Sparrows have disappeared from most of this area except I see them around
the old peoples flats/.bungalows near our allotment site, Often wonder if
it's because those people still put bread out for the birds not upmarket
seed.

Well, our sparrows eat bird seed with as much enthusiasm as all the
other birds.

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: