Old 11-05-2003, 01:56 AM
Bigjon

Default I've got the most smelly...

Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 01:56:54 +0100

In a fit of excitement Mike uttered:

You have not studied Brahma Kumaris
then have you? That is 'your' weakness.

Oh my god - that's all I need - a geriatric hippie.....

I have, in my time (a few years ago, I might add), studied Brahma Kumaris
and The World Spiritual University, as well as the Haitian Cosetino, The
Peter Deyneka Russian Ministries in Moscow, The Armenian Apostolic Church,
The Spiritual Humanist clergy, and dozens more too numerous to list here.
Nowhere does it say to hate one species above or over another. Every living
thing has it's faults, and a genuinely humane and "spiritual" person would
learn to tolerate the foibles of lower species. It seems to me that the
methods of meditation expounded by Kumaris are lost on you, and that you
have failed to realise the inner peace that it can bring !

PS, Mine's a bottle of Red - I'm currently savouring a nice 1999 Napa
Valley Madrigal Cabernet Sauvignon......
Cheers !!
--
It's probably on