Old 11-05-2003, 11:32 AM
Mark Allison

Default Seeds going free

On 10 May 2003, "Sacha" wrote the
following pearl of wisdom:

We have a few packets of seeds going spare, if anyone wants to take a
chance. I say 'take a chance' because they were brought in by a
friendly gardener (a professional) who works on a nearby estate. He's
packed them 1000 to a packet and they're a real hodgepodge of all
sorts. The only thing we're sure about is that there will be some
Geranium palmatum in there! So - if anyone has space to fill and wants
the fun of finding out what's germinating, email me your snailmail
addresses and I'll send them out.

I would love to try them! Thanks - just sent you an email.

--
Mark Allison, SQL Server MVP
http://www.allisonmitchell.com