Old 11-05-2003, 11:44 AM
Derek Turner

Default What animal digs small holes in lawn??

On Sat, 10 May 2003 00:40:25 +0100, "hayley"
wrote:

What do badgers dig for?

slugs, worms, beetles etc. This is what they eat.
Hayley

that's when thery're not taking the eggs or chicks of ground-nesting
birds, stealing pheasant-poults out of their pens or digging under my
neighbour's chicken wire and smashing their way into the coops to
murder his banties. we're overrun with the b*st*rds, I wish they were
a tenth as rare as their 'protected' status implies /rant
--
Derek Turner

Outlook Express is worth precisely what you paid for it.