Old 11-05-2003, 12:08 PM
Sacha

Default Seeds going free

in article , Mark Allison
at wrote on 11/5/03 11:36 am:

On 10 May 2003, "Sacha" wrote the
following pearl of wisdom:

We have a few packets of seeds going spare, if anyone wants to take a
chance. I say 'take a chance' because they were brought in by a
friendly gardener (a professional) who works on a nearby estate. He's
packed them 1000 to a packet and they're a real hodgepodge of all
sorts. The only thing we're sure about is that there will be some
Geranium palmatum in there! So - if anyone has space to fill and wants
the fun of finding out what's germinating, email me your snailmail
addresses and I'll send them out.

I would love to try them! Thanks - just sent you an email.

I'll send them all off tomorrow, having had 6 other requests. The envelopes
say that are up to 50 different species in there. If people have trouble
identifying them as they come through, perhaps photos can be posted to Tony
McCormack and if he has time to post them on the webring, we can all try
guessing what they are!
Someone who asked for some also asked where they come from in terms of
region. The answer is South Devon.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk