Old 11-05-2003, 12:56 PM
Nick Maclaren

Default Steep bank how to plant help please

In article ,
Mike wrote:
In article , Mark
writes

Err No, I also have to use this method on a bank but use an elec-hover.
I cable tie the dead man's handle switch On.

I shuddered when I read this bit :-((

After I nearly mowed my foot BECAUSE of one safety device, I removed
the damn thing entirely! It is common for the regulations to demand
something but not to specify that it is usable.

That was a mower (probably Black and Decker), which had a locking
button on the dead man's switch so that I needed both hands on the
same side of the handle to turn it in. Not exactly good for control
on even my negligible slopes!

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.