Old 11-05-2003, 01:20 PM
Anne Jackson

Default Mombretia

The message
from Anthony E Anson contains these words:

The message
from Anne Jackson contains these words:

Oh, I've got some young worcesterberry bushes too, if you want to
give them a good home? ;-)

Oh, please - they are on my shopping list.

How many? I could probably rustle up half a dozen or so.

Really must trundle up there again innit. There are so many calls to
make on the way thobut. I wonder whether I'll have the comlot on the
road? Might be cheaper on the Macbrayneyboat.

WTF is "the comlot"? Are you planning going even "further norther" to
Compo and Stubbsie? You could pick them up on the way south, if so.

--
AnneJ (Old sig. resuscitated, especially for Tony!)
/\