Old 11-05-2003, 05:45 PM
janet.bennett

Default Seeds going free

Yes, thanks for pointing it out, meant to reply instead pressed reply group
by accident. Realised mistake as soon as I pressed send

"Sacha" wrote in message
We have a few packets of seeds going spare, if anyone wants to take a
chance. I say 'take a chance' because they were brought in by a friendly
gardener (a professional) who works on a nearby estate. He's packed them
1000 to a packet and they're a real hodgepodge of all sorts. The only

thing
we're sure about is that there will be some Geranium palmatum in there!
So - if anyone has space to fill and wants the fun of finding out what's
germinating, email me your snailmail addresses and I'll send them out.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk