Old 11-05-2003, 08:46 PM
Pete The Gardener

Default Can you grow Bourganvilla outside in the uk??

On Sun, 11 May 2003 16:40:23 +0100, "Sue & Bob Hobden"
wrote:

I saw one in an open fronted glass porch in Bexley when I was judging
London in Bloom last year. The owners said they'd had it there for
about 8 years without many problems. The porch faced south and was
quite well protected.

Brilliant Pete!!! I've been thinking what to tell a lady to plant in her
open ended S. facing glass porch out in Essex.

Well it's certainly worth a try, a friend of mine is thinking about
trying one or two through his hedge (to give it a little shelter in
winter) in Chelsea.

--
Pete The Gardener
A room without books is like a body without a soul.