Old 11-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Audrey Copperwheat

Default What's clipping tops off my tulips?

Squirrels are abundant... I didn't think they'd be doing it for two
reasons:

1. they usually dig and eat the bulb if they can
2. I figured they were too heavy to get up and snip off the bud without
doing more damage.

I would never have imagined the reason they were doing it, but now that
you say it, it makes perfect sense! Thanks for the info!

Audrey.

dommy wrote:

hey, could possibly be a squirrel, do you have any visiting your
garden?

The little buggers are very curiuos and if they think it has seed in it
they will tear it apart.

If you dont have squirrels in the garden then im not sure.
--
dommy