Old 11-05-2003, 10:34 PM
Anthony E Anson

Default Scented Clematis

The message

Go for it. That is very close to the way that most clematis grow
in the wild, including the common woodbine. That will grow on
chalk, and is quite happy to send its roots feet down after water,
but likes good drainage. They also grow under trees, and don't
get full sun until they reach the top.

A? Woodbine is honeysuckle. ITYM traveller's joy / old man's beard?

While pruning out the dead wood from my clematis - don't know the
variety - I mistakenly cut a live stem. I've cut this between nodes (not
necessarily between each) and put them in seed trays and surrounded them
with soil.

I may have a few to spare - - - - -

Small single lilac-coloured flower with yellow sexy bits in the middle,
and lightly scented.

Form an orderly queueueueueue please.

--
Tony
Replace solidi with dots to reply: tony/anson snailything zetnet/co/uk

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi