Old 11-05-2003, 11:33 PM
Anne Jackson

Default Mombretia

The message
from Anthony E Anson contains these words:

WTF is "the comlot"? Are you planning going even "further norther" to
Compo and Stubbsie? You could pick them up on the way south, if so.

Comlot? I thought you were a biker? It's one of those impossible
contraptions which when totally out of anything accepted as 'true' by
the engineering fraternity actually works rather well. Guess.

Give you a clue - complements my BMW boxer twin.

Ah, you run a "combo"! We (husband #1 and I) had one of them once, but
'twas a Panther bike, and a "coffin with a hood" sidecar.....he wasn't
much of a gardener, though (OBtopic)! ;-)

Oh, I have a couple of very small (last year's cuttings) Kolkwitzias, if
you want one?

--
AnneJ
ICQ #:- 119531282