Old 11-05-2003, 11:44 PM
flyline

Default microscope opinions appreciated

May I suggest that you look in to the computer based microscope from, I
believe, either Microsoft or Logitech. Have plenty of power and you can
zoom on-screen. Much better than the old types.

"sandra" wrote in message
Im looking into buying a microscope for parasite ID among other things. Do
any of you have opinions on a good brand that will allow for 100-400
magnifications. I've seen some online for under $100 that magnify to
10x-40x. I haven't been able to figure out if that means 100-400? I have a
jewelry loupe that I use for examination of some of the more obvious pests
but some of my fish kept off site from my pond have a condition that I

need
to investigate further with a microscope.
Thanks in advance.
sandra