Old 12-05-2003, 01:20 AM
zhanataya

Default Help! Spidey question

On Sun, 11 May 2003 22:44:10 +0000 (UTC),
(Stacia) wrote:

I decided to do some physical therapy today and work this patch of dirt
I've been trying to get ready for some seeds. After a therapeutic
afternoon of yanking, digging, shredding, tearing, and otherwise working
up dirt into a soft yielding pile, I start to plot out the rows for the
seeds. I unearthed a spider living, apparently, in the dirt.
I'm terrified of spiders so I yelped, of course. Didn't help this
spider looks like a wolf spider. And has a personal vendetta against me,
my family, and my future. I could see it in his eyes.
So I don't have my seeds planted since the bugger ran off and dug under
the dirt again. I had no idea spiders in this area (NE Kansas) lived *in*
dirt. What can I do to kill the stupid things? I'll probably just try
planting seeds again and running for cover if this menace to earth shows
himself, but if I can avoid even seeing him at all, I'd be tickled.

* * *
Stacia *
* http://world.std.com/~stacia/
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death
your right to say it." - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

He's harmless. If you squint your eyes you won't notice him next
time.

zhan