Old 12-05-2003, 01:56 AM
Anna Merchant

Default how to take care of dog urinating spots on our lawn?

Lots and lots of water sprinkled over the spot he urinates on, so as to
dilute the urine down, and not give to the soil such a high acid intake all
at once. It wont totally fix it, but will make the spots less noticible.

--
Anna Merchant

NB. All things said are my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

"Sundar Narasimhan" wrote in message
Hi, Do people have suggestions for how to deal w/ this? We let our dog
out in the back yard and a few days later I find these six-eight inch
circles of dead grass..

Is there anything I can do to counter this? Thanks.