Old 12-05-2003, 03:20 AM
jammer

Default The thrill of it !

On 11 May 2003 23:51:04 GMT, ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

Boiling the lettuce a bit longer worked.
Get it to where it looks translucent.

Baby anythings are part of the food web.
If they all survived, heavens, we'd be up
to our noses in all sorts of critters!

k30a

I realize that. That is why they lay all those eggs and I have 5
toads. I suspect the number will be greater next year and then of
course they'll lay eggs again next year and by the 2nd year, the males
will be ready and the females the third, to mate. (The babies) That
wasn't written too well was it? haha

I wrapped up some orange wedges at dinner to bring home but forgot
them. I will go to the pet store tomorrw and get them something. I am
worried about them because the tads in the pond are larger. I found
some new born goldfish today, oh my!