Old 12-05-2003, 04:21 AM
dstaples

Default Bob Leverett Goes Nation Wide

I was a subscriber, some how got lost.

--
DS
"Joe Zorzin" wrote in message

Hey Don, are you subscribed to Bob's email list called ENTS? It's a
topica.com list- you can go there and find it.
--
Joe Zorzin
http://www.forestmeister.com

"dstaples" wrote in message
Well, maybe. In today's local paper an insert for Central US, called
American Profile, there is an article about Hunting Our Heritage Trees.

Bob
and Gary Beluzo are the first half of the story talking about

Massachusetts,
while Robert Van Pelt, Lee Frelich, and William Martin address their

states
efforts.

Jani Leverett makes it in with a comment on her peoples view of the

ancient
forests.

Not a scholarly tome by any means, but national recognition for an

effort
locate and identify the remnants of our forest heritage.

--
DS