Old 12-05-2003, 12:20 PM
Azul

Default microscope opinions appreciated

On Sun, 11 May 2003 22:23:08 -0500, "Cybe R. Wizard"
wrote:

On Sun, 11 May 2003 20:11:21 -0500, Azul wrote:

Hey Cybe!

I didn't know you were into fish too!

Azul

Hi, Azul! Yes, I'm a long time ponder with two ponds I still
maintain at my old house (now my Mom's) and a larger one currently in
the works here at the new domicile.
I have only five koi of any size (14 to 18 inches) but bunches of
smaller ones plus a veritable plethora of goldfish. Bullfrogs and
other critters I didn't buy, of course, are not included in the
count.
Good to see you since you don't post limericks much anymore! In
fact, just tonight a fellow ponder/limericker has asked for a bit of
cyberwizardry over there in AJL under the subject, "Snakes!" Check it
out! Do you pond also?
(see ref. #2 in my sig)

Cybe R. Wizard

No I don't have a pond, but I now have 3 aquariums and 7 fancy
goldfish. You can cop a look see at:

http://www.sentex.net/~eamoe/OurSite/index.html

Just bought the third tank yesterday. It was a Mom's day present from
my other half. I wish we owned the place where we are renting. (When
you see the pics you'll know why) I would be putting in a pond at the
first sign of good weather.

Since I moved to this area, I just have not had much time to write
limericks. I look everyday, but the muse is just passing me by. I
sing in a choir and in another group, plus play golf whenever the
weather permits.

Azul