Old 12-05-2003, 12:20 PM
China

Default Animal grasscutter?

To the best of my information your only hope is poultry, geese in
particular, and European geese at that.
Poultry eat a lot of greens between the bugs they eat.
It is my experience that only geese can be trained to prefer a particular
weed.
This type of training starts in the nursery, as, what they eat most of as
kids is what they seek out as adults.
Yes, I know, they make chooks look smart.
If the lawn is your problem, then feed the lawn grass to the young birds.
Of course you must remember that whichever poultry you may choose, ( and I
would go for the smallest Bantam Chook you can find), they will soon find
the closest door to the kitchen, and every morning you will have to clean up
their droppings.

China
Wingham
NSW