Old 12-05-2003, 02:13 PM
Adrian Jones

Default Lupins keeling over!

Could it be slugs? My lupins disappear overnight too -- slugs love lupins.

"Pickle" wrote in message
m...
Hi all
I successfully managed to grow 1 salmon coloured lupin last year (the
slugs ate the others)
I have managed to grow several new ones from its seeds this year, they
were doing fine until I split them up into individual pots 2 weeks ago
(they had been 4 to a pot)
Every morning when I look one more has keeled over in the night!
Little leaves come up, then wilt and die.
I used identical compost for the re-potting as I did originally, just
adding a little sprinkle of fish, blood and bone.
They have been outside for 2 months and are regularly watered.
Any ideas?