Old 12-05-2003, 05:20 PM
GVS

Default hose advice

"hayley" wrote in
:

Is it possible to buy a hose and "holder" where I can attach the
holder to the wall, near the tap, and just wind the hose in and out,
not necessarily unwinding it completely each time. Also is there a
kind of hose which does not kink often? At the moment I seem to have
to unwind the whole hose every thing I use it and I always end up with
something so kinked that by the time I've unkinked it all it has
started to rain Thanks in advance, Hayley

If a length of 15m is sufficient then you could try an 'easy coil' hose
from Screwfix:

http://tinyurl.com/bkb6

--

GVS