Old 12-05-2003, 07:56 PM
JennyC

Default chelsea flower show

"Natalie" wrote
"robert" wrote
I have just won a ticket to Chelsea,as I have never been before

what is it
like?can you buy plants, what is the best times to go,how much is

the
food
can I take my own food? thanks for any help,
robert.

Congratulations!

There are no plants for sale but you will find plenty of seed and

gardening
accessories. Lots of show gardens outside and stands inside the

marquees.

I'd go as early in the week as possible and as early in the day...be
prepared for it to be VERY crowded!

Yes...you can take your own food and I would suggest it a good idea

as
on-site catering will be expensive.
Have a good time! Natalie

Take a folding chair to sit on to eat your sandwiches. We ended up
sitting in the curb last time I went :~(
Jenny