Old 12-05-2003, 08:20 PM
jammer

Default Dead, all of them, fish and tadpoles:(

The kiddie pool experiment was a disaster. The birds ate thier fill
yesterday, and i suppose that 'amonia spike' killed the rest of them.
All tads and young goldfish. Every single one of them. I am a bit
crushed that i killed them all. The ones in the pond are thriving. I
couldn't leave all those tads in the pond or i would have had dead
tads and my adult goldfish.

So now my concern (along with how to do this right next year) is that
everything in the pond doesn't go belly up. I "suppose" I am going to
have to test for amonia spike and then know what to do about it. I
don't have one dollar at this time, but maybe if someone tells me what
to do, i can borrow some for the good of the left over critters. I
planned to clean the pond after the tads, but that could be 2 months
from now.

Thanks.