Old 12-05-2003, 08:32 PM
Anthony E Anson

Default Fig Tree - C'mon, people - help!

The message
from Pam Moore contains these words:
On Mon, 12 May 2003 11:59:48 +0100, Anthony E Anson
wrote:

Now I'm debating on whether to grow my Brown Turkey in an enclosed pit,
or in a big container above ground level.

Bob Flowerdew's advice, which I intend following when I do plant a
fig, is to sink an old washing machine drum in the ground and plant it
in that. it restricts the roots but allows water to pass through.

I like that. (I know Bob quite well, [1] but now the shop has moved out
of Diss I see him less often)

--
Tony
Replace solidi with dots to reply: tony/anson snailything zetnet/co/uk

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi

[1] for certain values of quite