Old 12-05-2003, 10:56 PM
Tegan

Default Q: how to take care of dog urinating spots on our lawn?

Is there anything I can do to counter this? Thanks.

I finally remembered why I never bought the product that I saw on the
shelf at the pet supply place. Because the instructions were to apply
it as quickly as possible after the dog pees, and then to water the
spot very heavily. Yuh huh. I failed to see how spending whatever
they were asking for the product solved the whole problem with the
watering heavily idea, so didn't buy. Wish I'd thought of the
marketing idea, though.