Old 12-05-2003, 11:08 PM
Nedra

Default Happy Mothers Day

I don't know if the Vinson will be covered or not. However, the
Vinson is photographed from time to time ... Fox News. Mike is
on the flight deck (purple/red shirt) and of course he is the tallest
(6'4"), biggest - over 225 lbs last I heard and of course the handsomest one
there!!

Nathan is in the 101st - but they (Army) have so much clandestine
operations going on that it is hard to keep up with him.
He looks exactly like Mike ... ;-) both 19 years old.

I didn't get a Digital picture of them .. my fault. I have their
graduation pictures .... but no way to get them on my website.
DRAT!!!!

Thanks for inquiring, Kathy ....

Nedra

"K30a" wrote in message

Wonder if the news will still cover arriving ships when the Carl Visson

comes
home? You'll have to give us a description and we'll all look for him ;-)
Hoping Nathan stays safe. XX -- crossing fingers.

k30a