Old 12-05-2003, 11:44 PM
Sacha

Default chelsea flower show

in article , robert at
wrote on 12/5/03 5:45 pm:

hello,
I have just won a ticket to Chelsea,as I have never been before what is it
like?can you buy plants, what is the best times to go,how much is the food
can I take my own food? thanks for any help,
robert.

Get there as soon as the gates open. Go to the show gardens first because
they become enormously crowded later and viewing positions are limited.
THEN do the marquee. This is also crowded but you can get at the stands from
different angles and people move along a bit quicker. You can't buy things
at Chelsea but you can order them, pick up catalogues etc. And yes, take
your own food, and an umbrella. If it rains, the food facilities become very
crowded and are expensive, in any case. Have a lovely time! And be sure to
come and tell us all about it!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk