Old 13-05-2003, 12:20 AM
Lee Brouillet

Default Koi Flashing, Jumping

There is a nearly "silver bullet" for unknown infestations consisting of a
combination of Prazi (Praziquantel) and ProForm C. Between the two, they
will kill flukes, intestinal worms, Costia, Ich, Trichodina, Chilodonella,
Oodinium and fungal infections *without* killing your filter. The only thing
this magic duo won't kill are arugulus (fish lice) and anchor worms, both of
which can be seen with the naked eye, but require other treatment.

If you want more info, go to http://tinyurl.com/bk8i
and follow the various links. If you don't have a 'scope or don't know how
to use it, this treatment will cover all your bases.

Good luck!

Lee

"MC" wrote in message
om...
I know this is a sign of parasites. How do you treat? I read sites
that tell you you need ot do a gill scrape, look at it under a
microscope to determine the type, etc before treating. Let's get real,
I don't have a microscope and can't visibly see anything on the fish.
What should I do?