Old 13-05-2003, 03:56 AM
Lee Brouillet

Default What type of fertilizer to use

A lot of places have "generic" fruit tree spikes, which means you can get
about a dozen or more for the same $$$. I use those; the "ingredients" are
the same.

Lee

"Keith and Wendy Slonecker" wrote in message
Claude:

I use only one kind of fertilizer....... I get it at Home Depot for aboaut
$3.49 for a package of 6 sticks. Its called Miracle-Gro Tree Spikes for
Fruit and Citrus. I break the sticks into about 1 inch chunks and cram 2

of
those down into the soil of each plant pot. they dissolve slowly at the
root level and the plants grow like crazy. Someone on this site suggested
it several years ago and it has worked great for me and is cheap and easy.

happy ponding

wendy in Oregon