Old 13-05-2003, 04:56 AM
Tom La Bron

Default Pond spitters

Jackytar,

How it looks over time depends on how and what materials it was made of as
to how it will age or not age over time.

Tonight at our pond club meeting a gentleman showed slides of his trip to
Cologne, Germany to a water garden exhibit. In his slides was a spitter of
a man coming out of a barrel pond with hands looking like he was going to
heave himself up out of the water and he was spitting the water he had in
his mouth. It almost looked real, and it was really neat.

Tom L.L.
"Jackytar" wrote in message
OK, thanks for the replies!
Lawrence

" ~ Windsong ~" wrote in message
. ..
In ,
Jackytar picked up the keyboard and pecked out:
Do
:: the faux finish resin spitters stay new looking for any amount of
:: time? They will be exposed to some pretty intense sunlight year
:: round.
Mine still look brand new! They're out in the strong southern sun for
several years now. I got mine at Home Depot at the time. Get a brush

on
wire (made for aquarium tubing) to clean the tube that runs through it.
--
Carol.......
"Is it ok to use an AM radio after noon?"