Old 13-05-2003, 08:20 AM
Mike

Default Seeds going free

In article , Sacha
writes
in article , janet.bennett at
wrote on 11/5/03 5:24 pm:

Yes, I'd love some seeds, if you have any to spare. do you want an sae?

snip

No thanks, Janet. I've sent them all off today, so I hope they reach
everyone. Mike Crowe sent only a post code as his address, so it will be
interesting to see if they do all turn up!

Turned up safe and sound and on the doorstep when I went downstairs this
morning. Many thanks.

Joan and Mike

Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more