Old 13-05-2003, 10:57 AM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

Default Hello from the UK!

HAH!!! You have only BEGUN to lose her to the evil plants!

A few suggestions:

Botanica's Orchids ISBN 1-57145-721-6
The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Orchids ISBN 0-88192-267-6
The RHS Manual of Orchids ISBN 0-88192-334-6

That last one is in black and white only, but is a help in identifying
species.

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

"Brian Woodward" wrote in message
I am an Orchid Widower! My girlfriend loves Orchids and at the last count
has 15 or so. I joke she only spends a little time per week on her plants.
However She has a wonderful book on orchids by Brian and Wilma

Rittershausen
from Bennetts near Bovey Tracey, UK.

She has learned loads from this but is looking for something that has more
to offer, thought you guys might have some suggestions so I can come up

with
a gift for her birthday!!

All the best

Brian