Old 13-05-2003, 02:20 PM
Andy Clews

Default Runner bean grief

Thus spake Drakanthus unto the assembled multitudes:

I think bleaching is a sign of suffering from the cold. It is pushing it a
bit getting runner beans out until the end of the month - particularly in an
exposed location. I've got some in a tub on a South facing drive, but they
are fairly well sheltered from the wind. I'm not putting out the rest of the
plants until the end of the month.
I suggest you wait until then and put some more in - after acclimatising
them first for a week.

Thanks, I'll do that. Less haste, more beans ;-)

--
Andy Clews University of Sussex Computing Service
(Remove DENTURES if replying by email)