Old 13-05-2003, 02:44 PM
John Rutz

Default unknown fish

anon wrote:
I started in my small pond with 4 goldfish ( just the basic .25 cent
variety). Now I have 6 goldfish and 1 oddball that is the same size and
shape as the other small goldfish but it is a different color. It is a
murky brown/ black with a little light orange down its back.

My question is: Do goldfish have on occasion babies which are a different
color than the normal orange? If not, I have no idea where he came from.
There is no pond or stream nearby for him to have wondered in by mistake.

-- its a gold fish it may change color as it gets older may take a year
it reverted to origional carp color

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com