Old 13-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Larry Blanchard

Default Least-harmful pesticides??? [ Was: pill bugs ]

In article ,
says...
On a related note, assuming the problem is not slugs, can anyone
recommend some minimally-harmful pesticides, probably for earwigs?

I recently bought some bait that says it's for earwigs, cutworms,
sowbugs, and in small print says "also kills slugs and snails.

Says it's safe to use around veggies but don't get it on the leaves.

It's a ways to my garden shed, so I don't have the name handy, but I
bought it at our local nursery/garden shop so it shouldn't be hard to
find.

--
To announce that there must be no criticism of the president or that we
are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic