Old 13-05-2003, 09:20 PM
sebastian chavez

Default [IBC] new

Hello Everyone I hope I'm doing this right ! I'm new and I have 2 one gallon pots of shimpaku juniper, my wife bought them for us to start doing something together , so I been watering almost every day the weather here in South San Fransisco (near the air
port ) has been sunny and cool , but I noticed this mornning that one of the pots the water did not go through very fast (usaully water has been going right through ) through the pot , so does it mean that I should repot soon or it means something else , I
have some books on the subject but THIS well make me nervous to do it right , so what do I need to do the repotting and do I need a Bonsai pot yet or do I find a shallow pot for it , and what is a training pot or do I just put it back in the one gallon po
t with new soil , what equiment would I need ,well that's it thanks for your time sebastian and Rita chavez south san fransisco calif

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++