Old 13-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Charles Thorpe

Default Besoms

On Tuesday 13 May 2003 14:36, Nick Maclaren wrote article
in uk.rec.gardening:

You might have to make one. I am having to make an increasing
number of standard items, because you can't buy them any longer.

My next project may have to be a traditional teapot - I bought
what was almost the last one in Cambridge :-(

Ouch, I'm also in need of a teapot - indispensable, you can't make a decent
brew without one and I live off the stuff!

I remember my grandmother had one with two spouts for filling two cups at
once. Worked OK till you tried to use different size cups.
--
Regards, Charles

cthorp at globalnet dot co dot uk
"I really cannot tolerate intolerance"