Old 13-05-2003, 11:08 PM
Donald Veasey

Default [IBC] Tampa

It's true, the Hukyu Bonsai Society of Tampa has a display at the USF
Botanical Garden. We have also constructed a bamboo fence to compliment the
display. I will be posting pictures in the gallery. I invite Derek to join
us.

"Derek Zieminski" wrote in message
I will be transferring to the University of Tampa in the fall to finish

out
my college and was wondering if there are any Bonsai Shops and/or Clubs in
that area of Florida. I know Jupiter Bonsai is just across the state so

they
will probably be getting quite a few visits. But I was just curious if
anyone knew of anything around Tampa/ St. Pete/ Clearwater. Thank You.

Derek Zieminski
Summerville, SC
Zone 8A

****