Old 13-05-2003, 11:08 PM
bnd777

Default cleaning a 2nd hand glasshouse?

When I cleaned mine I used several buckets of Flash and bleach solution plus
a good scrubbing brush oh and rubber gloves to protect my hands

"shannie" wrote in message

Hi All,
Some weeks ago someone on a thread here advised someone else to put an add
up for a glasshouse as people are happy to be rid of unwanted ones
(something I never realised!) I did that last week and went today to see
one, it's 8 x 6 and just what I'd like as a starter . It's in great
condition has one pane of glass missing and needs dismantling, but hey its
free so who's complaining? However... it's absolutely filthy, been used as

storage space for a couple of years, mould on the glass etc. Can anyone
advise me on what to use to clean it when I get it home?..Jeyes fluid?
Bleach? Disinfectant? Breadsoda?

Once again, thanks for your patience.
Shan (Ireland)