Old 14-05-2003, 12:44 AM
Carolyn Jean Fairman

Default potted daffs -- water this winter or leave someplace shady?

I have several pots of daffodils and of bulb iris that bloomed well
this year. What do I do with the pots of bulbs now? The leaves are
just about withered away and I fed with bulb food once they were done
blooming. Can I plant a summer annual on top and water over the
summer, or will this rot the bulbs? I could easily just tuck the pots
in a shady corner and water once a month this summer. I used to just
buy new bulbs but I really liked these flowers and didn't want to
waste them.

Carolyn

--
Carolyn Fairman