Old 14-05-2003, 03:20 AM
JimS.

Default black spots, Black Spots, BLACK SPOTS!!!!bbbbbblllllllaaaaacccckkkkkk ssspp

Roger writes:

I think "Theo's plan" is what I need, in addition to the advice- -That
is Shovel pruning.

I don't know why I keep sickly specimines and try to revive them. It
would be cheaper to just dig them up and replace them.

Or do what I've mentioned I do....go abandon them in a vacant lot, public
property, or (like I do) a city parking strip. Last week, I noticed that
under all the weeds was another rose that someone did the same thing to, a
long time ago! Then you don't have to feel guilty (if you even would) that
you killed it! :Þ

JimS