Old 14-05-2003, 05:32 AM
Dewitt

Default Identify this Schomburgkia and win a colossal amazing super duper once-in-a-lifetime incredible

On 14 May 2003 01:48:40 GMT, (Elpaninaro) wrote:

As far as I know, about 15 years ago I was the first person to make a selfing
cross of exaltata to spread around (from a plant I got from Gene May

Gene May of 'May and Craig Orchids' in Houston? He's the guy I
bought my first orchids from in the late 1970's. I also bought a
staghorn fern from him for for my sister. As we left, she commented,
"I thought I was going to have to sign adoption paper." Good guy.

deg