Old 14-05-2003, 06:56 AM
Sue Alexandre

Default Raising Worms for fish food

That's a real good question, Carole, and one I don't have the answer to yet.
I figured until I hear or read differently, I would feed them their regular
floating pellets once a day, and then some worms once a day. As to which
will be their "primary" meal, I'm not sure yet. But you're right about
them seeming to love them - it's so much fun to watch how excited they get
when you drop a worm in the water!
Sue

"RED1102" wrote in message
How often can you feed your fish worms?
I tried feeding earthworms to my fish last year & they loved them. Can you

or
should you do it everyday or only once in awhile for a treat?
Thanks
Carole
NJ