Old 14-05-2003, 07:08 AM
K Barrett

Default Oncidium and Repotting

Place the plastic pot inside a clay pot for weight and support. (called slip
potting 'cause you just slip one pot inside the other). Prevents tipping.

K Barrett

"Paulo" wrote in message
.. .
Hi all, i need some advice, I have few Oncidiums and they are growing an
developing a new pseudobulb....The plants are in small plastic pots, and

the
problem is the plant are quite heavy and keep falling on the side..now

with
the new pseudobulb are getting worst....I am wondering if it is ok to

repot
them now, and also, how about a heavy clay pots? I know th pots should be
same size than the actual one, the pseudobulbs are fitting nicely, the
problem again is the weight.....and idea what is the best to do?

Paulo