Old 14-05-2003, 01:20 PM

Default how to take care of dog urinating spots on our lawn?

I have heard that you can put sugar down on the spots and then water it in.
The counter acts the nitrogen in the urine. I only tried one spot on my
lawn so far but it seams to work. maybe get a giant bag of sugar at your
local wholesale store.

Chris

"Sunflower" wrote in message

"Sundar Narasimhan" wrote in message
Hi, Do people have suggestions for how to deal w/ this? We let our dog
out in the back yard and a few days later I find these six-eight inch
circles of dead grass..

Is there anything I can do to counter this? Thanks.

Dogs and "lawns" are incompatible. Give up one or the other. That

doesn't
mean you can't have green growing stuff as a "yard", it just means that

the
idea of a perfect monoculture has to go away.

Sunflower
MS 7b