Old 25-01-2003, 07:36 AM
mylove

Default Medford, OR gardening question

(Wendy B G) wrote in message ...
My husband, Rod, wants to move to the Medford, OR area. He says that the rain
shadow of the mountains gives the area a pleasant sunniness.

I would appreciate any input on the climate and gardening factors (soil,
rainfall, sun, tempreature, etc.) of the Medford, OR area.

Thank you.
Wendy
Wilmington, DE (Zone 7)

I would like to congratulate you on your move and wish you all the
best. I do not know much about that area so I cannot give you any
information on the rain and the climate. However, I can tell you that
when you are thinking of decorating your new home, visit
www.sagansons.com for ideas. I went by the site the other day and
found so many things to decorate a new house.

I wish that you enjoy your move and your decorations.