Old 14-05-2003, 04:44 PM
dave weil

Default Off topic, but please read ... (was problem with my roses-need help)

On Wed, 14 May 2003 11:32:00 GMT, torgo
wrote:

First - apologies to Craig and to everyone else who's been subjected
to reading this thread. Shiva and I have been having our own fun, but
in doing so we hijacked what ought to have been Craig's thread. We
should have been the ones to change subject lines, not Craig. In
failing to do so, we are guilty of wasting everyone's time.

For those with no interest whatsoever in our spirited hijinks, thank
you for reading the above apology. You may now move on to the next
message, secure in the knowledge that you aren't missing a single
thing in the remainder of this one.

But for those who have taken an interest, here's the big payoff... now
that it's all over, you're the judges. You don't have to really keep
score, take sides, declare a winner, or anything even remotely
pseudo-official. But you'll naturally form an opinion - it's human
nature. Keep it to yourself or share it, whatever you wish. (I
know we both deserve to be thoroughly blasted just for wasting your
time. Half the readers of this group have probably kill-filed us both
already.)

Also, let me point out that I haven't been abusing Shiva here. He
chose to initiate these festivities, so he volunteered for this, even
if he had no idea what he was walking into ...

Or *She* even.